What's Ahead for 2022
“The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” – Melody Beattie, author
At e2, we not only have written a chapter (more on that below), but we have new resources we are excited to share this year! Throughout 2022 we plan to focus on three themes:
1. Transformative Change and Entrepreneurship.
We are releasing our remarkable story collection on Ord, located in rural, north central Nebraska. The Ord story spans 50 years from the 1970s to present and captures the transformation this community and its region achieved through entrepreneur-led community economic development. In addition to our newest podcast episode, "Transformative Economics," we are beta testing an online learning platform around this work!
2. Likely Entrepreneurial Development Opportunity Strategy Guides.
Last year we identified 10 entrepreneurial development opportunities that most rural communities can use to diversify their economies. Now we have a guide for each of these opportunities, plus one on regional development, which are filled with tips and tactics for implementation. MORE INFO
3. e2’s latest field work in thriving rural communities:
· Growing Rural Oregon (GRO) Info
· Entrepreneurial Ecosystems in Nebraska (E3) Info
· Rural Entrepreneurial Venture (REV) in Minnesota Info
· E-Communities – NetWork Kansas Info
Throughout the year we will keep you updated on this work, so you too can become a prosperous community. Be sure to subscribe to our Pathways to Rural Prosperity Podcast and check out our website as we embark on another exciting year!